Workstation Security Specialist
Our client is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Workstation Security scope of services and technology. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide the service to include, anti-virus, EDR, IPS, Firewall, WDE, platform hardening - CIS, Data Loss Prevention, SSO, MFA, and more. The position will require implementing and supporting security policies, services and configurations necessary to maintain a secure workstation platform.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain endpoint protection services
- Monitor endpoint services to ensure they are properly deployed and in acceptable health at all times
- Audit workstation security services to confirm they are utilized as required by governing policies
- Engage and collaborate with vendors on issues and incidents
- Perform troubleshooting as is necessary to maintain service availability, performance and integrity
- CISSP Required
- 5+ years experience managing workstation security services
- Expert level skill with Windows, Linux and MacOS operating systems
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate and ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.