Workforce Management Specialist - Networks
Birmingham with 2-3 days on-site
We're looking for a dynamic professional who can partner with colleagues across our organisation to craft and implement our Workforce Plan in Networks.
Your mission is clear: to ensure that we have the right people with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time and the right cost, while facilitating a transformation in the size and nature of Network's workforce.
Through facilitating the workforce planning cycle, and providing HR data and insight on impacts to the workforce, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our team members are well-prepared to meet the ever-evolving demands of their roles and support our overall business unit ambitions.
- Collaborate closely with the business to create and execute an integrated workforce management labour forecast that aligns with the overall business unit goals.
- Provide strategic insights and analysis on workforce impacts (e.g., attrition, recruitment, D&I, size and shape) to support HR team planning and decision-making.
- Coordinate reviews with senior leaders, Center of Excellence (CoE) teams, and other key stakeholders, ensuring a clear articulation of the workforce plan.
- Contribute to the strategic workforce plan to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Lead management of key enablers to support the delivery of the workforce plan (e.g., consultation support, and recruitment governance).
- Unlock your potential with skills in Workforce Planning, Forecasting, Data Analysis, Strategic Insights, Relationship Building, and more. Join us and thrive in an environment that values inclusive leadership and fosters a growth mindset.
Your Experience: What We Value:
- Previous experience a Workforce Management or Workforce Planning role.
- Experience in analysing large, complex datasets and transforming them into clear, meaningful and digestible insights.
- Proficiency in IT systems, with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint. Data modelling and visualisation experience is desirable
- Experience in building relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including at the senior leadership level.
- Proficiency in communicating and presenting key findings and insights clearly and concisely.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey in the world of workforce management and development, apply now! Join us in shaping the future of our organization and growing your career.