Currently seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Warehouse Construction and Materials Manager to provide essential expertise for a large and high profile programme of work.
The successful Warehouse Construction and Materials Manager will be responsible for various tasks including planning, design, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products in line with company needs and customer requirements.
Key skills and experience required;
- Must be an experienced Warehouse Construction Manager ideally with experience of working on large construction projects in an international context
- Previous experience of designing and overseeing the full build of new Warehouse/s from scratch
- Previous experience in handling high-value materials and their storage
- Strong management style - encouraging, inspiring and enabling the team to perform to the best of its ability
- Must have a good understanding of computer and warehouse management systems
- Must have valid full driving license
- Extensive experience of health and safety in a warehousing environment
- Experienced Forklift Driver / Overhead Travelling Crane Driver / Rigger
- Basic mechanical and electrical storage knowledge
If you are a Warehouse Construction and Materials Manager with the skills and experience detailed, please send your CV asap for immediate consideration.