Video Conference Support
6 Month Contract
Based in Central London
Day rate up to £210PD Via Umbrella
We are an Award winning, in-house Production Department, working within a large multi-national company in Central London
We produce short-form internal communications films, training material and external brand films. This also includes a fully functioning broadcast studio for our senior leaders.
We are looking for someone with experience and skills of the following:
- Expert user of video conferencing platforms including Zoom, Teams Live, Skype etc. and the integration of VC software with professional broadcast studio cameras and audio equipment for live broadcasting.
- Competent user of Mac and PC operating systems. Experience in understanding, implementing and testing new software, network systems and hardware. Logical approach to analysing technical processes, identifying technical issues/ faults/weaknesses in the broadcast system.
- Developing solutions to identified issues and improving workflows and systems to streamline and strengthen the studio/broadcast process for producer/operators and contributors.
- Maintaining and updating equipment and software to pre-empt and avoid potential system fails and improve stability and contingency measures.
- Face to face client handling. Being able to communicate efficiently and confidently with senior and board level management in pressured live broadcast environments.
- Communicating with departments across the company to manage shoot and content requirements from concept through to delivery
Due to high volume we can only respond to applications that match the criteria