Role: UI/ UX Lead Developer
Location: London, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
The Data & Analytics team is looking for a UI/UX Lead Developer to help advance our marketing measurement strategy across all of our online and offline marketing channels. You will be responsible for helping to optimise multi-million-dollar marketing budgets to meet targets.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in developing, troubleshooting, testing code and maintaining dynamic websites/web applications, and possesses excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of web-based products to solve business challenges aligned to Marketing, including and not exhaustive to:
- Understanding requirements and functional specifications
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable application
- Understanding of UI/UX wire-framing
- Understanding of fundamentals of front-end design principles
- Developing and maintaining dynamic web applications / products
- Ensure performance of deliverables
- Coordinating with diverse geographically located co-developers and stakeholders
- Master's degree/ PHD in Computer Science, or Engineering related field
- 5+ years relevant experience in website / web application development role at a high-performing, fast-paced industry (desirable from Technology Leaders, Media Agency, FMCG, Banking, Global Market Leaders)
- Extensive experience on Python, HTML, CSS, JQuery, D3 and REST API is necessary
- Deep understanding of Flask framework is necessary
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like SQLAlchemy
- Familiarity with event driven programming in Python
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage timelines, delivery, dependencies, and communication across teams to deliver projects
Please submit CVs!