The role is working for a global tech giant / lead gaming organisation, innovating in research and development to shape the future. You will join a prestigious team and have hands on impact into moving this organisation forward.
Working in a company always innovating and thinking ahead and always focused on releasing the best material. With a love of gaming and technology this opportunity would be perfect for you!
· Knowledge and experience of the games industry
· Strong UI/UX Designer within a cross-disciplinary team.
· Understanding of designing and extending pattern libraries, design systems etc.
· You'll be able to work from sketches and take through to final stage
· Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure RP plus more
· Competitive Contract Rate (PAYE)
· 18 Months
· Hybrid Working
What you'll have:
· Enthusiastic and passionate about modern design and UI
· Knowledge of creating optimised UI.
· Be a great team player, taking feedback onboard and providing
· Able to improve design from self and stakeholder feedback.
· Strong cross-team communication and influencing skills.
Please apply for immediate consideration.