Role: UX Researcher
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Support the UX Research team in Group Connected Living Design in championing the customer, to help the business make great product and design decisions. You will be empowered to autonomously drive both discovery and validation research. From planning through to delivering actionable insights.
* Suggest best methods to answer UX research questions.
* Design and implement user research plans
* Proactively engage stakeholders in user research process and findings
* Work in partnership with other research-led disciplines to increase efficiency
* Handle data in accordance with our policy and the GDPR
* Work in a fast-paced setting and to tight deadlines
* Strong skills in qualitative UX research methods
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline and 2+ years' experience as a UX Researcher (or from a highly relevant background).
* Excellent communication skills, working remotely with colleagues and teams/ project stakeholders
* Proven experience in planning and conducting UX research.
* A proactive, self-driven attitude with an equally string team ethos.
* Experience working in fast paced, agile setting to support design activities.
Please submit CVs today!