Our client serves millions of businesses ranging from small enterprises, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories. They help connect customers to opportunities.
We are recruiting a UX Manager to join a forward-thinking, creative, dynamic team to help us deliver an exceptional Customer Experience for our Corporate customers globally.
The role of UX Manager is a key position responsible for helping to lead and drive the implementation of the Customer Experience vision across CMB, whilst also growing our people and ways of working. This role provides an opportunity to work across cross-functional teams globally and to influence the direction of our business and senior leaders. In short, you can have a direct impact on shaping and delivering key experiences for millions of customers and thousands of colleagues around the world. This role will be reporting into the UX Lead.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience within UX Design, supporting strategic design projects in a large organisation
- Proven experience understanding and changing customer behaviour
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A good knowledge of the financial sector is preferred
- Proven ability to support teams in applying the Design Thinking methodology to develop experiences in creative ways
- Experience in influencing senior leaders to change ways of working and adopt more customer centric decision making, creating awareness and advocacy for the customer and work you do
- Experience delivering multi-channel designs or solutions across large-scale programs and businesses
- Ability to execute on the design and implementation of experiences across human and digital channels
- Experienced in facilitating end-to-end collaborative design sessions, including with large and/or senior audiences is desirable
- A genuine and relentless passion for creating customer-centric solutions that are also commercially viable and differentiating
- A natural ability to quickly digest and understand complex information to help teams solve problems and translate into experience designs
- A degree or equivalent in human-centred design, psychology, research, engineering or a similar background.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.