Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Remote (possibly back to the office in London at some point, this can be discussed at interview for any successful candidates to agree split or whether 100% remote)
Duration: 6 months (ASAP start) with extensions
Daily Rate: £500 - £600
A new opportunity has raised for three UX Designers to set out to do things differently by taking a unique approach of balancing human-centred and digital design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways.
With a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across the business you'll be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages from discovery and design, to embedding and scaling.
This role will be UI/UX Designer tasked with gathering requirements, designing, and supporting the delivery of applications. Ideally suited to someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and solve complex business problems.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creation best in class user experience.
- Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface
- Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles
- Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with a emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving
- Experience in designing user experience for responsive websites and mobile and tablet applications for iOS and Android as well as non-digital ecosystems
- Experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey map, and low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experts proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP
- Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations
- Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stake holders at all levels of an organisation
- Strong Portfolio that your proud of that include a collection of case studies that show your capability in design (applicants must share a Portfolio as part of the application)
- Full understanding of the design and development lifecycle and a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Proven experience practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Desirable skills and experience - experience in the energy industry