We're looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful UX Designer who is passionate about designing great Digital experiences. If you're creative and inspired to design amazing products that customers love, we would really love to work with you!
The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for producing critical artefacts such as user journeys, wireframes and sitemaps, pattern libraries, style guides and sketch files. You'll deploy expert knowledge of digital user experiences and web design to ensure that we deliver strong interaction design principles, founded on user research, to define the user experience for new capability or enhancements to existing user journeys across all digital devices, continuously striving to improve the design look and feel of our website.
- Previous experience in bringing a large brand to life
- Experienced with consumer-facing web applications with 100,000s of customers
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Ability to gather inputs from end-users, SMEs, stakeholders, the business and technology teams
- Self-starting, self-organising and able to adapt to multiple roles within the product lifecycle
- Understanding of analytics tools
- Experience managing A/B tests
- Experience designing for web and native apps essential
- Passion for all things UX, technology and design
- Experience running user research sessions/workshops
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
- Strong documentation skill
- Ability to prioritise projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Sketch, Marvel/InVision (or equivalent), Adobe CC suite, and other design tools
- Portfolio showing your thought process and UX design solutions for mobile, apps, and responsive web
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.