User Researcher (GDS) - Full Remote Working - min 6 months contract - up to £550 (Inside IR35)
One of our highly esteemed Government sector clients is looking for multiple User Researchers to join a large programme of work that will allow you to influence the world in which we live today. The successful User Researchers will be involved in one-to-one and group interviews, using a variety of techniques to explore and gain a deeper understanding of users and their needs.
Key skills and experience required:
- Must have previous experience of User Research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of a project or programme
- Recruiting participants, preparing discussion guides and moderating research sessions. - Work closely with product managers, designers and developers
- Must have strong knowledge of GOV.UK and the Government Service Standard / GDS - worked in the government sector
- Passionate about User Researching
- Strong Communication
- Up to £550 (Inside IR35)
- Fully Remote Working Role
- 6 Months Contract Initial - expecting extensions
If you are an experienced User Researcher available and want to hear more about this opportunity and how you can affect positive change, please apply asap for immediate consideration.