User Researcher Contract
£400 - £425 Inside
Fully Remote Working Role
I working with an amazing organisation who are on the lookout for a user researcher to to work on a large project, you'll be coming into join their team on a minimum 6-month contractual basis.
This will contain processes such as one-to-one and group interviews and using many more techniques.
An amazing opportunity for a researcher that is on the lookout for some effective, exciting work to be involved in.
What we'd like to see from you:
* Passionate about User research and testing
* Articulate and detailed
* Government Experience
* Familiar with working in a team of developers.
* Communication/ Presentation skills
* Creative thinker
* Understand and practise studies that examine user behaviour and attitude
* 3+ years' experience
* MS/PhD, human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
* Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
If you are available and want to hear more about this opportunity please apply online