Remote (occasional travel to Newcastle)
We are actively looking to secure a User Researcher to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Job Purpose/The Role:
You can turn research data into clear findings that inform decisions. You know how to involve colleagues in analysis and synthesis to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
Inclusive research. You understand the diversity of users of government services. You know how to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities to help teams deliver accessible services.
- For intermediate / senior 6+ years' experience in User Research roles
- Genuine user/customer engagement experience (could be industry like market research, field research)
- Public Sector experience as user researcher is important, as would experience of taking digital services through GDS assessments - taking a service from Discovery, Alpha, Beta and into Live
- Empathetic, human-centred design led thinker (vs. requirements/business analyses type user engagement)
- Evidence of working in multidisciplinary team and working with Product Managers, Content Designers, Interaction Designers
- Public sector experience
- GDS experience
You understand and have experience of a range of user research methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of the product life cycle and situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
- Sick pay
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.