Salary: £46,000 negotiable plus benefits
Location: Newcastle, Telford, Edinburgh, Worthing or Leeds
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for an experienced User Researcher to help plan and carry out research of the impact of digital services. This role would be perfect for someone that has experience in user research in the public sector and wants to expand their opportunities throughout the public and private sectors.
You will be working with project teams from an expanding area of the business, to help define and undertake complicated research tasks in the digital environment. You will be analysing a variety of services and presenting the findings to a wide variety of stakeholders. You will understand and have experience of a range of user research methods and can choose appropriate methods for different stages of the product life cycle and situations.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to apply for security clearance.
- Experience in a User Researcher role.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplined teams of developers, product owners QA teams.
- You can align user research activities with objectives to build strategic insights that are key to policy and proposition.
- Have the ability to obtain SC clearance
- Experience in working within the Government Digital Service (GDS) environment
- Previously worked with Government agencies such as DWP, HMCTS, Home Office etc
- You demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
User Researcher, Digital Services, Public Sector, SC Clearance, GDS, DWP, HMCTS, Home Office, Agile