Salary: £46,000 negotiable plus benefits
Location: Newcastle, Telford, Edinburgh, Worthing or Leeds
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for an experienced User Researcher to help plan and carry out research of the impact of digital services. This role would be perfect for someone that has experience in user research in the public sector and wants to expand their opportunities throughout the public and private sectors.
You will be working with project teams from an expanding area of the business, to help define and undertake complicated research tasks in the digital environment. You will be analysing a variety of services and presenting the findings to a wide variety of stakeholders. You will understand and have experience of a range of user research methods and can choose appropriate methods for different stages of the product life cycle and situations.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to apply for security clearance.
- Experience in a User Researcher role.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplined teams of developers, product owners QA teams.
- You can align user research activities with objectives to build strategic insights that are key to policy and proposition.
- Have the ability to obtain SC clearance
- Experience in working within the Government Digital Service (GDS) environment
- Previously worked with Government agencies such as DWP, HMCTS, Home Office etc
- You demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services.
- The opportunity to work on complex projects for exciting clients
- A negotiable salary of £46,000 and attractive extra benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities at a global company
- Internal and external training courses
- Working in an innovative environment with results-oriented colleagues and a committed manager
- Access to my client's knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
User Researcher, Digital Services, Public Sector, SC Clearance, GDS, DWP, HMCTS, Home Office, Agile