Role title: User Researcher
Daily Rate: £400-£600
Duration: initial 3-6 months
Our client is seeking for an hard working User Researcher with experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis. You must have working/ed in multiple scrum team or scale agile.
- Must be able to conduct primary and secondary user research , able to plan & conduct interviews, able to collaborate and build trust with the client they are working for and overall strong soft skills
- Have an understanding of users with disability and users requiring assistance to access a service digitally
- Have direct experience of working with senior user experience designers, user interaction designers, content strategist and content designers
- Able to analyse, plan, derive and conclude the outcomes of user research.
- Must have experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Must have experience working in multiple scrum team or scale agile
- Have past experience of working in a user-centred product or service development project
- Some experience working on GOV.UK and with GDS (not essential)
- It is must that you have past experience in remote user research. Given COVID-19 it is imperative that you are able to conduct user research and usability testing remotely.
- Must have experience in Formulating user requirements and research questions
- Have carried out accessibility requirements
- Know to test low & high fidelity prototypes with the users
- Have done statistical analysis and collected data from remote user testing (Hotjar & Google Analytics)
- Conducted data analysis on qualitative and quantitative data e.g. user interviews, questionnaires, eye tracking data and observations
- You are able to build personas, empathy mapping, affinity mapping and use design thinking as a tool to address the pain points
- Developing user testing plans - both qualitative and quantitative
Should you have the right experience/skills apply now.