UI/Motion Graphics Developer
Leeds (Remote at present)
*In scope of IR35*
Would you like to join one Europe's most popular broadcasting and media brands? Our client is at the forefront of innovation whilst pushing boundaries and you will be given the freedom and support you need to make an impact.
You will work with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the way in entertainment. With over 20 million customers at the heart of everything, they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they are not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join and work within their thriving team in Leeds.
What You'll Do:
- Work alongside the Product and Design Teams to bring cutting edge, innovative and immersive designs and experiences to their website - with consideration of performance and feasibility throughout
- Delivering bespoke and cross-cutting components and animations across their website, working with and contributing towards their existing UI library
- Be part of their emerging UI Development Chapter within Digital Tech, where they talk everything from strategy to design collaboration and accessibility
- Create high quality software using agile methodologies
- Participate in the full software life cycle, including support and continuous integration
- Drive continuous improvement within a self-regulating team
- Have plenty of opportunity to learn new things, as well as coaching and mentoring others
What You'll Bring:
- Expert frontend experience with HTML and SASS/CSS
- A track record of working with CSS in JS and styled components
- Demonstrable experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems.
- Delivery experience within agile projects
- WebGL is a bonus but not essential
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!