Job Title: User Interface Designer
Duration: 1 month rolling contract
Rate: Up to £420 based on relevant experience
This role will be inside IR35
My client is looking for a User Interface Designer for a contract based in London.
Skills Required for the job:
- Passionate about digital design - you'll eat, sleep and breathe design, knowing all of the latest trends and how to bring outside thinking and ideas into our client's organisation.
- You're a problem solver - you take time to understand the commercial or customer problem my client's trying to fix, backed up with data and insight - so you'll wed your creativity with analytical skills.
- Great E2E Design experience - From concept to live measurement, you'll have tonnes of hands on experience in delivering UX and Visual design
- User centricity - you'll be the voice of the customer in my client's squad, you'll know what works for them and ensure to design to their needs.
- We'll need to see a portfolio of work
What you will be doing:
- Helping to shape and create my clients Design System to build on their Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Understanding problem statements across the business, shaped by data and insight and coming up with digital experiences alongside my client's product manager to fix them
- Creating experiences that also delight my client's users and help to change the perception of my clients Brand through world class digital experiences
- Designing wireframes to validate with end users and helping shape any user research sessions my client may run with their partner - my client is happy for you to use whatever wireframing tool does the job.
- You'll be working with my client's copywriter and our production manager to make sure that they are bringing their SEO friendly, Accessible and on brand content to life.
- You'll turn these wireframes into pixel perfect visual designs before handing them across to my client's development team to build.
- You'll work with my clients Development team to bring these designs to life and will sign off that the output meets your designs.
What experience you should have:
- Experience of working in agile development teams (my client works in 3 week Scrum sprints)
- Experience of using wireframing prototyping and visual design tools.
- Experience in creating experiences that adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards and guidelines
- Experience in creating experiences that include micro interactions to delight and excite customers.
- Experience in telco background is preferable but not necessary.
- Experience in working within brand identify and guidelines, with the ability to push the boundaries when required.
Please submit your Cv at your earliest convenience