UI Designer - Isleworth
One of the world's leading media and entertainment brands with over 24 million customers in 7 countries are currently looking for a motivated UI Designer.
You will join the product design team which craft forward-thinking customer products and services across the portfolio. Our client has bold and revolutionizing plans for the future which will be achieved with their team of experienced design specialists.
- Support day to day delivery of UI ensuring it is in line with wider product and brand strategies
- Show a knowledge and desire to investigate innovate and develop emerging design, UI and technology trends
- Help to sustain an effective design delivery process, through regular clear communication with delivery teams and consistently delivering to schedule.
- Cooperate with design and development teams in order to construct new experiences and evolve patterns.
- Work collaboratively with UX to user test both flows and new UI designs. Analyse data and review designs correctly
Skills and Experience
- Experience with a specific focus on UI design
- Solid understanding of visual and user-centered design, and how design can meet brand, business and strategic objectives
- As obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver pixel perfect designs
- Motion and Interaction design experience.
- Proficient with the latest tools and software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Be part of an organisation recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women'
- Six subsidised restaurants on site
- A subsidised gym and private cinema