Brighton, with flexibility for remote working.
Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client's vision and mission are to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years we aim to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
We are currently recruiting for an Employment Tutor to join our existing team.
To digitally deliver high impact, engaging and interactive employment skills to groups of participants. The groups will require focussed digital skills training such as CV writing, transferable skills analysis, job search and interview skill preparation to help them move on to achieve and sustain new employment.
- Facilitate face to face or digital employability sessions to groups of participants
- Select appropriate facilitation methods or activities, design and develop interventions which meet participant requirements to develop realistic job goals and career paths
- Work collaboratively with operational teams to offer high impact and engaging training solutions to meet a range of participants needs including mock interviews, 'how to' sessions and other work preparation activities
- Meet personal performance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all Quality and Compliance measures by delivering high quality employability provision to participants, both remotely and face to face
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Job Centre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
- Drive our customer service standards so that all participants are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment
- Maintain participant records to a required quality standard to ensure the participant journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards and contractual requirements
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience of delivering high impact, engaging and interactive group training sessions
- Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
- Experience of providing one to one support and coaching to individuals with the ability to constructively challenge where needed.
- A recognised teaching or Training qualification
- Knowledge and experience of the employability sector.
What's in it for you…
- A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people's lives.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 31 days' holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years' service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme - contribution of 4%
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.
If you believe you have the relevant skillset for the role, please click the link to apply.
Employment Tutor, Education, Employment Facilitator, Training, Employability, Digital, Support