Treasury Financial Reporting Analyst
1 Year contract
Based in London (3 days onsite and 2 days' work from home)
Day rate up to £455PD Via Umbrella
- Treasury finance maintain and reconcile the TMS accounting ledgers in respect of transactions associated with the treasury activity outlined above. This involves full finance span activities across transactional postings, MI reporting and control assurance.
- Interact with external auditors each quarter to explain the results and decisions made regarding accounting treatment.
- Maintain internal financial control documentation in accordance with our clients control processes and policies
- Prepare notes to the Annual Report & Accounts including supplementary data preparation
- Support other team members as needed including testing for a system replacement project.
Qualified Accountant with experience in Treasury
- Strong practical experience within wider Treasury environment, forex, financial instruments
- Strong Financial Accountant with experience of applying financial accounting as required by IFRS
- Affinity for working with financial systems, including data management, issue resolution, and change management
- Able to interpret and communicate financial information with clarity, to both internal management and the external auditors.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.