My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Travel Systems Automation Analyst on a initial 12 Month contract. This role will is based virtual and inside IR35.
The ideal candidate will have:
- This person would be joining the Global Automation team which delivers mid office automation solutions for this division.
- The main focus of this role will be to write custom business rules that automate commands within the Sabre GDS (global distribution system) travel reservation system) to
- Validate reservation data accuracy and conformance to travel policies
- Perform file finishing
- Prepare itineraries/invoices
- Process ticketing
- Manage schedule changes
- Track unused tickets
The key skills/attributes we are looking for are
- A knowledge of the native commands used within the Sabre GDS
- Knowledge of one of the other major GDS systems (Amadeus, Apollo, Worldspan, Galileo) would be considered but is not preferred
- Experience with a mid office travel automation tool such as Cornerstone Information Systems iQCX, Concur Compleat, etc.