Our Central Government client are recruiting for a Training Manager (Learning Design and User Journeys Senior Manager). The role is based in London and is inside IR35.
A part of the Cabinet Office, the Central Digital and Data Office leads the digital, data and technology (DDaT) function for government. We put the right conditions in place to achieve digital, data and technology transformation at scale by working with departments, and other government functions like commercial, project delivery and security professionals.
WOur client is responsible for:
- Digital, Data and Technology Strategy and Standards, like the Technology Code of Practice, the Service Standard and Open Standards
- Cross-government DDaT performance and assurance, including Spend Controls
- DDaT Capability Development, including the DDaT pay framework
As a DDaT Learning design senior manager you'll:
- Create and run a training needs analysis for graduate induction courses
- Design and develop an end to end learning journey for all users.
- Lead and provide expertise on design for graduate induction courses
- Design and develop quality learning products to meet user needs
- Collaborate with external partners to align our products effectively
- Ensure that all learning products support acceleration toward greater diversity and inclusion and meet government accessibility commitments.
This role requires:
- Proven ability to create quality, engaging and interactive learning products and testing them effectively to meet user needs using training needs analysis;
- Experience in creating and implementing training needs analysis.
- experience in developing user-centred learning journeys;
- experience in a digital, data or technology environment using agile ways of working or working with agile project teams;
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels;