Training Delivery Manager - SC Cleared
Experis are recruiting for a Training Delivery Manager for a central government department based in the Middle East. The successful candidate will be advising on the design, development and delivery of a male recruit basic training course which includes, drill, self-defence and physical training among other themes.
- Manage the design effective training programmes, produce training materials (including lesson plans, risk assessments and evaluations) for bespoke courses and manage training delivery
- Establish strategic relationships at a senior-level and with the faculty team to effectively deliver the course
- Manage delivery-level issues, escalating to the Project Manager and supplier as necessary
- Lead and manage a team of specialists as well as a large team of instructors
- Support the Project Manager in supplier management
- Lead on the recruitment of the team of instructors
- Provide strategic advice on developing organisational training capabilities
- Monitor, evaluate and review the progress of learners and the effectiveness of training delivered through evaluation
- Maintain records of all training delivered at various levels for the client and internal reporting
- Active role in selection of team working with Supplier
- Lead on lessons learned and planning for future phases
- Assisting with development of related courses and wider advice to Directorate
- Possess a minimum level 6 training qualification (relevant Certificate in Training - military training, adult education in the life-long learning sector, etc) with demonstrable experience in the design, delivery, management and evaluation of military training.
- Holds (or held) a senior position (Senior Officer level) within UK Armed Forces and ideally within a Phase 1 Training Establishment, with experience of operating at a strategic level.
- International development and advisory experience and supplier management.