Training and Communications Lead (Rally, JIRA, and Clarity)
Location: London / UK based (with remote working)
Duration: Initial 4-month contract
IR35 Status: Engagement via Umbrella only
A Training and Communications Lead with experience of delivering Rally implementation training is required to join a financial services client. This role will be based in London / the UK with remote working on an initial 4-month contract with the view to extend.
About the role:
As part of the adoption of a new Target Operating model, the client requires a Training and Communications Lead to support the adoption of Agile working practices within their Risk IT business area.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing training across the client's Risk IT Service Lines.
- Developing and executing training plans.
- Developing communication plans and supporting communications across the client's service lines.
- Creating content for distribution to the wider organisation.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Extensive experience of planning and delivering training.
- Knowledge of Rally, Clarity and JIRA.
- Experience of Agile working practices.
- Hands-on experience of developing communications.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.