Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Edinburgh| Generous basic salary + car allowance + extremely competitive commission + benefits
We're Experis - the professional resourcing arm of ManpowerGroup and the largest IT recruiter in Europe; placing more than 44,000 experts into IT every day.
We're a different kind of talent company with a reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. That's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turns to us for the professional talent that will set their business apart.
We're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023, so we are looking to expand our team with individuals that are looking to take their career to the next level.
Your Future at Experis looks like this…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Up to 45% Commission (& uncapped)
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- One-to-one shadowing with recruiters winning international clients and roles in bulk
- Lunch clubs, duvet days, and other team competitions
- Annual target-hitters trip
- Share-buying scheme
Do You Offer…?
- An appetite to take control of your earnings
- Personable and engaging nature
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
Engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of new business sales calls, candidate marketing, and client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.