Trainee Recruiter, Resourcer, Recruitment, Public Services, IT, Advertising, Headhunting, sourcing, customer focused, sales, Candidate journey, Experis, Manpower, Graduate, Altrincham, Manchester
Trainee Recruiter - Altrincham
Experis (part of the Manpower Group) is a globally recognized recruitment consultancy with a focus on IT, finance and engineering. We are currently recruiting for a trainee recruiter to join the public services contract team, placing IT contractors into a host of roles across government. This is an entry level role with no previous recruitment experience necessary.
- Advertising, search of database, job boards, LinkedIn and Headhunting
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify a short list. This will necessitate evening work and occasional weekends.
- Chasing clients for feedback on CVs as required.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews as required.
- Making offers and closing/signing up Applicants/Clients.
- Taking up references for candidates.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Clients, and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing applicants for interviews.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Marking up of CVs.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
If interested please contact James Cook on 0161 924 3946 / 07515325519 or email