TM1 Lead Engineer - London (initially remote) - 6 months
IR35 Status: Engagement via Umbrella only
TM1 Lead Engineer required to join a multinational information technology company based in London, initially working remotely on a 6-month contract with the view to extend.
You will be working on a project for a financial services end client, developing end-to-end solutions. It will therefore be advantageous to have an understanding of financial statements.
To succeed in this role, you need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Extensive TM1 development experience
- Expertise in IBM Planning Analytics 2.0
- Designing secure, modular and configurable solutions
- Extensive experience of developing PAW and PAX
- Rest API experience
- Knowledge of Excel, MDX, Visual Basic.
- Experience of working in a DevOps and Agile environment
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.