In addition to established niche technologies such as Cognos, TM1, we are investing in both Big Data and visualisation technologies for desktop and mobile This analytics technology space is evolving rapidly, and we want to ensure that our customers are well placed to take advantage of that.
The rapid uplift in technology capability as well as the move to Agile and DevOps means that we need to upskill across a range of technologies and also want to focus on our key customers and sponsors to advise on, trial and implement enabling technologies. This means liaising and leveraging many different technology stakeholders internal and external to the bank, such as the Innovation Labs, as well as software partners.
The primary focus of the TM1 architect role will be to work across TM1 pods developing and designing architectural solutions according to project/program needs. An architect needs to understand end to end scope of work by analysing the requirements provided. Architect needs to be completely hands having ability to provide expertise under crucial situations especially those impacting environment.
The role will drive the TM1 Community of Practice extending your own and others knowledge of TM1 within the organisation. As an Architect you will be expected to be a navigating role in the community.
- 9+ Years TM1 Development experience
- Expert in developing end to end solutions from ground up on TM1 platform
- Ability to design secure, scalable, configurable and modular solutions
- Expert in applying optimisations both for performance and configuration
- Highly proficient in all aspects of TM1 development and Infrastructure
- Expert in TM1 v10.2/TM1 Web/TM1 Perspectives
- Highly proficient in developing TM1 Rest API based solutions
- Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, Excel, Visual Basic, relational databases
- Must have good verbal communication skills - Ability to work across geographies
- A self-motivated, confident team player who leads by example and provides guidance to others
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. JAVA, C, C++)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl)
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Discipline Agile)
- Experience working with Behaviour Based Development or Test Driven Development
HSBC Career hub