Osterley (West London) - Will be required on site when open few days week
Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? We are looking for an Automation Tester to join our team in West London.
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
Ensure the features developed by your team are adequately tested to ensure products provide the best customer experience.
- Analyse documentation and write functional testing scripts
- Perform functional and exploratory testing
- Perform release and regression testing
- Work with developers and business analysts to understand product features
- Raise bugs with accurate descriptions and reproduction steps
- Quickly understand new features and work with little support
- Actively support Agile development methods and best practices
- Manual testing experience
- Experience doing manual and exploratory testing on User Interface products
- Experience analysing requirements and writing test scenarios
- Knowledge of defect and sprint tracking tools such as JIRA
- Understanding of API testing and using REST API desirable
- Knowledge of Jenkins desirable
- Good communication skills
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Knowledge of the full software development and testing lifecycle
- Experience programming in Python or Java is desirable
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance