Corsham (remote until further notice)
Candidates are required to hold active SC Clearance or be eligible to undergo SC Clearance.
Our client is a multinational IT service and consulting company. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
The role is a Test Assurance Manager, to provide assurance and testing SME knowledge to the core project team. The project team does span multiple MSPs, co-ordination, communication and transparency are the key to success.
The role reports to the Project Manager and is part of the Embedded Test Capability. This is a delivery focussed, hands-on role that requires the ability to plan, prepare for and assure testing.
- Assurance and approval of MSPs Test Strategy(s), Test Plan(s), Test Specification(s) and Test Script(s) as complete, appropriate and credible.
- Develop a test schedule working with the PT and MSP test lead
- Witness and assurance of MSPs Test Execution in accordance with the test plans. This will include witnessing of testing activities
- Document the Acceptance Body of Evidence (BoE);
- Participate in the preparation and execution of Authority Integration testing activities including supporting defect management.
- Liaise with other relevant Test, Transition and Assurance SMEs;
- Test management: Zephyr or Xray for test case management
- Other Tracking and Management: Jira, Confluence, Github, Jenkins, Ansible
- Hands-on experience of supplier test assurance
- Good knowledge at management level of:
-Traditional techniques (waterfall, v model, Unit test, ST, SIT, UAT, EIT), risk-based testing
-Current Dev-Ops and agile processes (e.g. CI/CD, TDD, Kanban, Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience testing tooling and business process change
- Experience producing test reports to inform programme and senior management decision making
- Experience with defect management
- Effective at managing risk to ensure delivery timelines are maintained
- Familiar with change and release management processes
- A customer facing self-starter with good time management and communication skills
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.