Corsham (onsite working)
6 months +
Candidates are required to hold active DV Clearance or be eligible to obtain DV Clearance.
Our client is a multinational IT service and consulting company. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
- This is a delivery focussed, hands-on role that requires the ability to plan, prepare and assure testing. Specific activities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Third Party Stakeholder Management.
- Develop new and update existing trials scripts, based upon end user/stakeholder feedback
- Update and maintain to the Test Plan
- Maintain the Test Strategy
- Support the project team by assessing the potential suppliers and scoring the trials
- Support the project in defining a scoring system for the supplier trials.
- Establish and Provide detailed Test Reporting
- Witness and provide Assurance of the supplier trails execution output
- Define Test Acceptance criteria against requirements
- Hands-on experience of supplier test assurance
- Experience of third-party supplier management
- Experience of supporting supplier trials
- Good knowledge at management level of:
- Traditional testing techniques (waterfall, v model, Unit test, ST, UAT, Tech Test), risk-based testing
- Experience testing tooling and business process change
- Experience of producing test documentation
- Experience producing test reports to inform programme and senior management decision making
- Experience with defect management
- Effective at managing risk to ensure delivery timelines are maintained
- Experience in producing test schedules using tools such as Microsoft Project to manage resources, dependencies and milestones.
- A customer facing self-starter with good time management and communication skills
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast-paced multi-supplier environment
- Good knowledge from a management perspective and a level of hands on ability of a broad range of tool categories
- Test management: ALM, TFS, QC, TD, RFT
- Other Tracking and Management: Jira, Github
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.