London (remote currently)
£520 per day - PAYE / Umbrella
Fancy working for a multinational banking and financial services organisation?
The Test Manager will report to the Workstream PM to manage and coordinate testing across the work-stream, with the key responsibilities including:
- Responsible for leading the testing of new applications and changes/enhancements to ensure that those changes are fit for purpose, as required by the Business.
- Responsible for determining testing scope, process and procedures that ensure the most effective test approach and tools/techniques are employed.
- Responsible for setting up work practices, implementing standards and quality monitoring in IT, during development, implementation and daily use.
- The role holder will have extensive liaison and communication at all levels within the development life cycle.
- Involve working with multiple IT teams and set the strategy and direction for the testing function and coordinating and implementing any testing initiatives.
- Manage Business in definition of testing scope for all phases of testing, providing assistance and direction to ensure successful implementation.
- Manage and provide direction for the production of key testing deliverables including Test Strategy, risk assessments, scripting and execution so that these are completed satisfactorily.
- Undertake comprehensive post testing reviews, assessing performance/efficiency, making recommendations and managing their implementation.
- Demonstrate and apply excellent business domain knowledge
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance