Remote (may be required to Central London Westminster office 2 days a week)
*Candidates are required to hold active SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain SC Clearance
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The role is to work as Test Lead. This is a senior role to engage with Authorities and Lead the full end to end testing (Functional & non Functional, UAT, BRT, OAT), Lead & perform functional testing activities for all phases of testing, Typically doing test planning(Test plans & scenarios) , preparations, execution, analysis, reporting for all the scheduled releases & end to end testing with Local Authorities.
* Work with Stake holders from Technical teams & build Test plans, Test design, complete Test preparations.
* Build early integration Test cases, Execute tests to de risk SIT/E2E/UAT as appliable
* Engage with Authorities, suppliers Test teams to build integrated test cases and provide test assurance
* Assist in performance testing plans, get requirements baselined, build volumetric, set up tooling , build test plans & Test cases
* Lead execution tests, raise defects, & reporting along with Test Lead
* Train the team and get them ready to engage with authorities
* Sanity check the environments in readiness.
* Produce reports & Metrics
* Good knowledge of Leading an implementing testing processes , Release & configuration management processes
* Experience of leading large scale end to end integration with multiple systems
* Knowledge of API testing would be desirable.
* Knowledge / willingness to learn tools like Postman for API testing is required
* Knowledge of Jira, Confluence or similar tools.
* Ability to have discussions with Senior stake holders from Local Authorities and provide test assurance along with test lead
* Good knowledge of Testing Web applications, AWS hosted applications, knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platforms
* Experience of working for Govt or Local Govt Projects desirable.