Test Engineer (Graduate or experienced)
Experis are delighted to be partnered with one of the world's leading technology providers that have a strong focus on public safety. Based out of their Glasgow office, you will be working on a variety of products that are supplied to the UK Police Force and other security organisations.
You will be responsible for testing across a range of platforms including web apps, windows and iOS and Android. There is also a large part of automation testing involved in this role, using testing tools such as Selenium and Appium.
Graduate level requirements:
- Computing Science or similar degree
- Programming experience with C# or Java
Experienced Test Engineer requirements:
- UI Automation experience
- Selenium or Appium exposure
- Experinece writing test scripts with Gherkin
Why work for this company?
On top of a competitive salary and a chance to work on some amazing products that make a difference, you will also receive a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 12% business bonus paid out yearly
- Pension, company matched +2% (up to 22%)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2 weeks extra pay, one week in June and the one week in December
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Share's enrolment scheme
- Room for progression and training
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to the following email -