Test Automation Engineer - Data
We have a number of new opportunities for a Test Automation Engineer to join a Global Consultancy firm delivering technical solutions to some of the biggest companies in the Financial Sector.
The focus of this position is to support end clients within financial services and to perform testing activities centred around big data, working closely with the client to help deliver end to end automation testing.
What will you be doing?
- Building and maintaining testing frameworks using Python/ Pyspark framework.
- Testing Kafka, MongoDB, Third party integration testing and Test Cases Design/Execution
- Preparing the Automation Test Strategy and Test Planning.
- Test execution and identify the key performance issues in an application.
What experience will you bring?
- Hands on Testing Experience - Automation Script Design & Execution
- Experience in Maven, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in Kafka Mongo DB, Big data, Python, Pyspark
- Experience in Jira
- Experience in Banking Industry
This is a permanent role with a robust benefits package and the opportunity to learn and develop with a International Consultancy, having exposure to work on some of the newest and most innovative technologies in the Industry.
This role is fully remote and you would need to be a UK resident to apply.
Please apply for more details...