Test and Configuration Analyst - fully remote at the moment with some remote working available once normality resumes
People Source are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leaders in their financial field who have continued to hold a steady growth through the current pandemic. Our client is looking to continue to grow their already expanding test team which sits within their nearly 50 strong IT team.
We are looking for a dynamic Test and Configuration Analyst who will be responsible for creating and executing test scripts as per defined testing strategies and be accountable for ensuring that the necessary testing and configuration has been performed and ready for approval by all stakeholders.
Skills and experience required;
- Must have previous experience in a Test role - ISEB /ISTBQ certificed is desirable
- Be able to develop and execute test scripts
- Previous experience in the financial services/insurance industry is highly desirable
- Some exposure to Prince 2 and/or Agile project methodologies
- Good understanding of software development principles
If you are a Test and Configuration Analyst and you'd like to continue to develop your career in a fast-paced and vibrant working environment, please send a CV asap for immediate consideration.