Test Analyst (SAP, SQL, Oracle, UNIX, Jira, Confluence)
Telford (remote-based for the foreseeable)
We are actively looking to secure a Test Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Testing Knowledge - Required Skills:
- Understanding of agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery lifecycles
- Proficient in producing test cases and test data from requirements specifications
- Experience of delivering quality assurance solutions
- Proficient in functional, integration and end-to-end testing using both manual and automated tests
- Proficient in recording results / evidence and the defect management process
- Certified to ISEB / ISTQB Foundation level or equivalent
- Experience of automation testing Business Skill
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Willing to be mobile within the UK
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- UNIX, JIRA and Confluence and Windows
- Windows, SOAPUI or Postman with XML/JSON Payloads
- Database Query Language e.g. SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL
- Experience of SAP (FICA, PI, TRM, PSCD)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.