We are actively looking to secure a Test Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is Europe's most popular broadcasting and media brands and at the forefront of innovation. You will join one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the way in entertainment.
The key responsibility for the Tester is to help create excellent quality software using agile methodology and working within a team of talent individuals to ensure quality is adhere to.
- Contribute to the testing manifesto used to guide the principles and practices of testing.
- Promote testing at all steps of the development cycle.
- Responsible for facilitating, creating and executing testing activities to ensure services meet requirements.
- Perform a wide range of behavioural driven development (BDD) activities.
- Assist the teams with planning, writing, executing
- Participate in the full software life cycle, including support and continuous integration.
- Drive continuous improvement within a self-regulating team.
- Communicate test results, coverage and making recommendations where necessary.
- Participate in delivering projects to meet business objectives.
- Join in with the team in interpreting business requirements into technical actions to deliver high quality, customer focused testing solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of testing containerised, cloud-hosted back-end systems with REST APIs using mainstream tools (Postman, Insomnia etc.)
- Understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Json, XML, HTML, etc)
- Great analytical skills and the QA mindset to ask the right questions
- Experience in writing and executing end to end scripts.
- Being involved with testing and refining of requirements.
- Make sure that the test processes are adhered to.
- Test Management tool experience in Jira / Confluence.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.