Role: Test Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Inside IR35 - Umbrella company
Do you want to work for a global award winning company at the forefront of technology?
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the System Test of one or more release-based projects. The work is extremely varied, very challenging and requires a good level of testing skills. Activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests, This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs.
Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data.
Running manual tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected.
Providing regular status reports to the Scrummaster as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues.
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent.
- SQL & UNIX experience mandatory
- Desirable skills
- Knowledge of COBOL/Mainframe environment useful
- Automated test tools e.g. Selenium, Gatling, Cucumber.
Lateral thinking: generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
* Pragmatism: delivery-focused, adaptable and responsive
* Influencing skills to drive change and continuous improvement
* Self-starter with demonstrable career progression through personal initiative
* Passionate and energetic: ambitious, committed, drives immediacy and urgency
* Strong people skills: communication, negotiation, listening
* Demonstrable ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly.
Why Wait Apply Now!