£300 - £400
My client are a leading technology consultancy who are currently seeking a number of Test Analysts to work for one of their key, long standing public sector clients. The role will be working within their test and release department, it will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects.
As a Test Analyst you will…
- The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects.
- Reporting to a Team Leader /Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests.
- This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
- Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
- Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
- Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
- Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues
What do we want from you?
- Understanding of agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery lifecycles
- Proficient in producing test cases and test data from requirements specifications
- Experience of delivering quality assurance solutions
- Proficient in functional, integration and end-to-end testing using both manual and automated tests
- Proficient in recording results / evidence and the defect management process
- Certified to ISEB / ISTQB Foundation level or equivalent
- Experience of automation testing Business Skill
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- SOAP UI
- API Testing
- SQL tools (workbench/developer),
- File Transfers (Job Scheduler
- Putty, Win SCP, XML
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
- Experience of SAP (FICA, PI, TRM, PSCD) Would be adventurous!
If this role is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be based remote until restrictions ease and then it will be Telford based.