Technology Transformation Manager
*In scope of IR35*
Our client, Europe's leading entertainment company, requires a Technology Transformation Manager join their thriving team in Leeds. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering programmes and change initiatives within Digital Technology.
- Responsibility for the end to end delivery of the programmes and change initiatives, including defining what falls within and outside of the programme's remit.
- Directing and managing a programme of work through all relevant stages of the lifecycle, from initiation through to closure and review.
- Ensuring that key decisions are communicated to business stakeholders, sponsors, project managers and other affected parties in a timely manner throughout all stages.
- Supporting investigations on feasibility, analysis and implications of proposals and offer alternative solutions where applicable. Ensure that proposed solutions have been processed through the relevant quality management reviews for fit with overall architecture and standards if appropriate.
- Ensuring an effective project plan is developed and maintained, identifying key milestones, tasks, priorities, dependencies and resources.
- Determining and assessing the risk or reliability of both internal and external dependencies, proactively maintaining visibility of other programmes to identify potential impact of dependencies and ensuring an effective process exists for managing and mitigating them accordingly.
- Experience to operate with gravitas and credibility at an executive level, partnering with a sponsor and uniting different stakeholders to lead the cross functional team through a programme of change.
- Vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders.
- Skills to influence others in the absence of any direct authority.
- A highly collaborative style and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Skills as an excellent communicator (and listener) at all levels - able to translate complexity into straightforward and simple language.
- Skills to build effective relationships and collaborate with a range of individuals at all levels in the organisation.
- Experience to demonstrate a strong track record of success, broad based business knowledge and an approach to delivery that is transferable to the challenges that will be faced in these roles.
- Had some results orientated mind-set and able to evidence meeting all goals, targets and deadlines and deliver business plan objectives.
- Exposure to leading large scale cross functional change programmes. Deep experience in setting up and operating an end-to-end integration and automated deployment pipeline including setting up code repositories, test automation, environment management and pipeline management
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.