London/Leeds/Cambridge (Hybrid Remote Working)
Experis IT is working with an excellent brand hiring for a Technology Consultant to join their growing team to assist with providing technical support to their clients.
The position as a Technology Consultant is working with an emerging business with the support of a large, and well-established organization is the UK looking to bring in additional support with ongoing requirements. The role will consist of supporting clients with technical support and provide consultative advice on what technologies would best support their business, help integrate the technology and deliver the products. You will need to be an all round "Techy" who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is confident consulting clients. You will need experience in system integration, implementation, and design with the ability to understand a client's requirements and deliver the technical specification in an end-to-end project environment. You will take the lead in integrations between software solutions and identify any potential risks involved in the delivery of solutions. Knowledge of the latest technology trends would be a bonus and will help provide the best services to end clients.
- Ideally 2-3 years in a technical role
- Experience in a fast paced, hardworking environment within a consulting, client facing role
- Strong experience of system integration, implementation, and technical design
- Experience understanding business requirements to build technical specifications and deliver the products
- Good understanding of various programming languages and frameworks (Python, React, Angular, Bootstrap, SQL, jQuery)
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data formats
- Passion for building working relationships with clients and thrive to deliver excellent results.
- Computer science degree or similar
If this role sounds of interest, please apply ASAP.