Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make for a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You'll be working with the Knowledge Manager and the UK market to write user friendly HR knowledge articles, helping to get answers 24-7 once the transformation goes live.
What you'll do:
* Work with friendly HR teams to gather updates for current knowledge articles, forms and policies
* Transform the old articles into shiny new guides and formats
* Write with the client tone of voice to really bring your articles to life:
o 'Speak' like a person.
o Think like a customer
o Be immediate and inclusive
o Make readers smile and enjoy reading them
o Don't waste a single word.
* Highlight any gaps you've found when writing them (if you do find any!)
* Send your shiny new articles for approval and publishing
What you'll bring:
- A snappy, pacey and full of energy attitude to writing
- Experience in writing with a personality, like a blog or journal (Corporate speak can stay at the door)
- Have excellent attention to detail. It's the small things that matter
- Some serious Ms Word skills in your back pocket