Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Professionals are required by a Global leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will become an expert of the product and be given the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies in the industry. You will be challenged to never stop learning, as they want you to grow for their customers, their company and most of all yourself.
So what's in it for the Technical Support Engineers:
- An excellent Salary
- Phenomenal training and upskilling available
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, 21 days holidays, income protection and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the Technical Support Engineers:
- Basic knowledge in Operating system administration (Windows, Linux)
- Minimum of 2 years experience within an IT Support environment
- Basic experience of database administration (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL,MongoDB)
- Strong positive customer service attitude with sensitivity to client satisfaction.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting Java application errors using Java stack trace analysis etc
If you are based in Dublin and have the essential skills, keen to work as a Technical Support Professional and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.