Technical SME - Managed Desktop Services (MDS)
£50,000pa + Excellent Benefits Package
Technical Projects and 3rd to 4th Line Troubleshooting Solutions, Microsoft Environment, AirWatch, MS Intune, EUC Desktops & Laptops, Remote and Hand-Held Devices, Win 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Patching, O365, Dell, HP, Apple, Toshiba, Windows Server, ServiceNow, Symantec End Point Protection, HP Hardware Management.
Midlands Based with Hybrid / Work from Home Options
FTSE 250 Total IT Solutions Provider are seeking to the services of a 3rd & 4th Line Technical SME - Managed Desktop Services (MDS) Specialist.
Supporting 10,000+ Desktop estate your skills will include Active Directory and Group Policy and past exposure of Win 7 to Win 10 Migrations. And you will need to understand the processes required for creating Apps for the Corporate, Healthcare, Justice, Environmental Leisure environments.
As the Technical SME - You will:
- Coexist with 2 x other Technical SME's supporting the MDS function i.e. manage the Desktop and Remote User space, including all EUC Desktops & Laptops in this Win10 in this MS Evergreen arena.
- Provide technical information and support on the evaluation, installation, acquisition and use of the EUC standard services.
- Work with Problem Management to documents root cause and potential solutions to problems and recommends changes (including fundamental ones) to system configurations to prevent recurrences.
- Evaluate usage patterns and recommends methods for improving the information on the Incident and problem resolution knowledge base.
- Manage, establish and troubleshoot issues with using the EUC Standard Services, including detailing issues in service process/procedure and recommending improvements.
- Plan and schedule installation and configuration of the EUC Standard Services Installation Service Requests, as well as customer self-service methods and practices for troubleshooting, recovering and improving the MDS Standard Service usage.
- Plan and execute Future Proofing for Handheld Device Management
- Implement new functions and facilitates migration to more modern platforms supporting the EUC Standard Services, testing and implementing new releases and providing team training on operating the upgraded service.
- Be happy with producing accurate and concise documentation
Skills and experience in these key areas required:
- AirWatch and/or MS Intune
- EUC Desktops & Laptops, Remote and Hand-Held Devices
- Win 10, Active Directory, Group Policy
- SCCM, Patching, O365
- Dell, HP, Apple, Toshiba, Windows Servers
- ServiceNow, Symantec End Point Protection
- HP Hardware Management.
To secure your interview you will have proven experience of:
- MDM Infrastructures working in a Managed Desktop Environment
- Windows 10 in MS Evergreen environments
- MDM toolsets such as Air watch and Intune
- ITIL based working practices
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Application Packaging
- Windows Deployment Task Sequences
- Windows OS Deployment Tools
- CES+ Accreditation Process
- Solution rollout to end users
- Project Implementation and some experience of Solution Design
- Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) or Virtual Applications
To make the most of this opportunity - Call Experis IT asap and discuss your application today!