We are currently working with a financial services provider seeking a Technical SEO Manager with solid web analytics, web development and content SEO experience to work on a large scale B2C website. The role will be involved with the strategy, execution and monitoring of all technical and product SEO projects.
The role is best suited to someone passionate and proactive, who is an existing mid-level manager that is seeking a change; for example going from a small-medium business to a bigger organisation, going from agency to client-side or wants to get financial service experience.
The role will have joint accountability of £150k-£200k of a £500k sales target for organic performance of key products such as travel insurance, travel money, protection and loans.
- You'll be responsible for driving best-in-class SEO practices, both technical SEO and content SEO
- Supporting the Senior SEO Manager
- Technical SEO and site speed audits
- Competitor analysis
- Reporting/presenting on performance for financial service products i.e. weekly, quarterly and full year reviews
- Keyword research and position tracking data to inform on-page optimisation, search enhancements opportunities such as FAQs, and content creation (guides/articles)
- On-going strategic execution and road mapping for commercial products. This role will be focused on key financial service products including but not limited to; travel insurance, travel money, life insurance and loans.
- Forecasting keyword opportunity, organic traffic, sales and CVR% for your products
- Completing CMS briefs for on-page changes and new content creation
- Manipulating large data sets in Excel
- Extracting raw technical SEO data such as redirects, log files and site crawl data
Experience & Skills
- Manager level experience (role does not include people management)
- Reporting into an SEO Lead and working within an SEO team
- At least 3 years working knowledge of both Technical SEO and Content SEO for large complicated or enterprise sites
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strategic and road mapping skills for commercial products. This role will be focused on key financial service products including but not limited to; travel insurance, travel money, life insurance and loans
- Technical SEO audits
- Experience in owning SEO KPIs for various products, and effective reporting of SEO performance to stakeholders across the business
- Forecasting keyword opportunity, organic traffic, sales and CVR% experience
- Working autonomously and taking proactive ownership of your workload
- Completing content briefs
- Reviewing SEO code-related changes by the development and content management teams
- Experience of project management software such as Trello, Monday and Jira