Dynamic 365 Technical Project Manager
Location: UK Wide (Remote)
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 + Benefits
Are you a Technical Project Manager looking for your next opportunity? I have an excellent opening for an ambitions Technical Project Manager who is looking to make their mark in a global business. My client is a global leader in digital transformation and they are looking for a Project Manager who has demonstratable knowledge of Dynamic 365 (D365).
To be successful in this role, you will need a rich combination of experience, proven skills, and personal attributes. See below to find out if you are the person we are looking for. The role uses the remote access technologies that come with Microsoft 365 and Azure. The role can be based remotely with some travel to client sites, particularly in the current COVID 19 climate.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- You will oversee the whole project lifecycle. Planning and estimating activity throughout the project
- You will be responsible for forecasting, budget management and gate reviews
- Liaise with other teams (functional and technical) in delivery of project activities ensuring requirement are met and appropriate communication and consulting skills are used.
- Ensure schedules and work plans are prepared in detail and kept up to date
- Development of strategy roadmaps to include business benefits from each module to address customer requirements.
- Reports to senior project managers are done in a timely and effective manner
- Complete activities to pre-agreed budgets, time, and delivery dates.
- Present documentation to agreed standards and procedures.
- Act as the Microsoft Practice representative and support in pre-sales and bids
- Help develop future offerings and services which differentiate in the market.
- Guarantee a smooth and timely transition of new customers and new solutions into the practice
- Maintain close working relationships with other key business stakeholders.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
- Documentation for D365 solutions
- Project Management
- IT Service Management
- Change Control Management
- Custom Code Management
- Experience in deploying D365 solutions (including Migrations to the platform and Exploitation / Adoption of the Feature set)
- Experience developing strategy documents and/or roadmaps for D365 solutions
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date and maintain awareness of developments in the industry sector.
- Project management qualifications
- Qualifications in Microsoft D365 Exams
- Have some understanding of analytics and reporting with Microsoft technologies
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If you feel like you have the skills and are keen to pursue a role as a Technical Project Manager, then please click the link to apply!