Microsoft Technical Project Manager
Are you a Technical Project Manager looking for your next opportunity? I have an excellent opening for an ambitions Technical Project Manager who is looking to make their mark in a global business. My client are a global leader in digital transformation and they are looking for a Project Manager who has demonstratable knowledge of Office 365 and Azure Platforms.
To be successful in this role, you will need a rich combination of experience, proven skills, and personal attributes. See below to find out if you are the person we are looking for. You will have the ability to travel to client and Atos sites around the UK.
The role uses the remote access technologies that come with Microsoft 365 and Azure. The role can be based at local Atos sites and has the capability of home working, particularly in the current COVID 19 climate. There will be the potential to travel to client sites as needed by the business.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the O365 and Azure Platforms.
- Documentation for O365 and Azure solutions Project Management
- IT Service Management
- Change Control Management
- Custom Code Management
- Experience in deploying at O365 and Azure solutions (including Migrations to the platform and Exploitation / Adoption of the Feature set)
- Experience developing strategy documents and/or roadmaps for Microsoft O365 and Azure platforms
- Ability and experience demonstrating Microsoft O365 and Azure solutions in detail.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date and maintain awareness of developments in the industry sector.
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Qualifications in Microsoft (O365 / Azure) Exams
- Have some understanding of Analytics and Reporting in Office 365.
- Understanding of Active Directory both on premise and the cloud.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.