Technical Project Manager - Permanent - Competitive Salary
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, the Technical Project Manager will be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative but also function well within a team. You will have excellent organisational abilities and be meticulous about keeping Jira, reports and resource plans up to date. You will be confident in communicating with and bringing together technical, commercial and business stakeholders.
- Day to day coordination of the Infrastructure and other technical teams as the need arises
- Manage releases to the staging and production environments
- Coordinate QA sign-off activities both internally and externally
- Work with the delivery team and technical team leads to plan, prioritise and resource roadmap delivery
- Maintain and develop project plans
- Ensure adherence to process by all members of the team
- Assist partners in their technical integration and manage impediments to delivery
- Manage incident reporting and resolution and remedial action
- Producing weekly update reports
- Advocate for continuous improvement in process and delivery
- 2 years experience of working in formal project management process preferably Agile
- Experience of working in a technology company
- Experience of team management
- Understanding of software development processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience with Jira
- Knowledge of the gaming industry
- Advanced knowledge of JIra (JQL, Workflow Management, Custom Fields)
- Experience of managing third party vendors, suppliers and partners
- Experience of working in gambling or other highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Market Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
· 30 days holiday per annum
· Private healthcare
· Season Ticket Loan
· Pension scheme
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to expected number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.